Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NEWS from Kids Helping Kids.... July 5, 2014



Hello Papa Jack and Mama Val,

I have received your two e-mails and I was happy to read them. Thank you for your prayers and paying all your attention to us. Sorry for this long moment of silence. It happened because I postpone to write to you every day up to now.

About the KHK, since May we had many activities: pic-nique, games, singing in the chapel of the hospital. We had celebration during the African Child Day by eating the meals and juce made by our children. We had also two meetings with food distribution on June. Many photos of all the activities were taken but nevertheless our camera had been stolen with many belongings of Thomas in his house when he brought it at home to fix the problem known by you. I have some of the photos in my small camera, we'll send them to you.


We planed to work with Rev Besong Marie, but she was sick last week. I would like to inform you that Mr Gaknone Salomon is no more in charge of EELC Finance Department, it is Mr. Taki who replace him. You can contact him for the availability of KHK funds.


We will have our usal meeting next Sunday althougth some children have traveled during these holydays. We are preparing songs to sing at Bethanie church in town at August if the leaders of that congregation accept our request.


Finaly, I know you are waiting for the activities and financial reports with details. I want to do it with Rev Marie as soon as she will be available. Presently the number the orphans is 60 in the list. The difficulty is that all of them don't come at the same time in the meetings. I think it is important to send you the entire list of the children.


For school results most of the children have succeed and are promoted to higher classes. I don't have the exact numbers as some didin't bring back their report cards.


I hope to write to you very soon for the other information.


Stay with God Blessings,  FANTA





No comments:

Post a Comment